- Official Giveaway Rules & Regulations
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who live in Australia. Those aged 15 years or older are eligible to enter. Those younger can with the consent of their parent or guardian.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Tarkine as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfil all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified.
You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility.
Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by selecting the correct athlete and time. If more than one person selects the correct answer then there will be a random draw to select the winner.
If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Tarkine and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the Australian Government WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
By checking, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules